Tuesday 15 November 2011

Merde alert

It had to happen. After proclaiming in last weeks episode that there was starting to be less dog poop on the streets in Paris, I only went and stepped in a load of it on my way to work. I wasn't aware of it until I was having a coffee with a group of colleagues & we all started smelling something that certainly wasn't smooth, aromatic & coming from our mugs. It was a moment of horror when I checked the soles of my shoes & realised it was me. The others looked at me with a mixture of disgust & relief that it wasn't them. The only thing worse than the shame was cleaning the damn stuff off. PICK IT UP dog owners s'il vous plait. And if you're a dog reading this & your owner doesn't pick it up, first of all well done for being able to read, but secondly & more importantly: crap indoors, it's more fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment